2011년 3월 2일 수요일

3 expectations


   First,  i think this class gonna be helped.  I'm not good at using the media to select fitting information.  So I want to improve finding information skills from media through this class.

   Second, Proffesor is really good, so I'm sure that this class is gonna be cool. Oh, Don't get me wrong. It is not flattering remarks! Well, I had thought that proffesors were really conservative and boring. But when i attended this lecture last wed.,  my stereotype was changed. Proffesor Ben is cheerful and funny. So naturally, students are gonna be cheerful and atmosphere is really good.

   Third, We don't need any textbook, So this class could be more flexible. This class is literally "Media English." So first day professor said, "We are going to use media like internet, newspapers, television, so on. instead of textbook." I'm really excited just don't use TEXTBOOK! This is my first time listen to lecture without books. Therefore, I eagerly look forward to how teacher gonna continue this class through media.

   So, these are reasons that why i expect this class. I'm so glad to attend this class, really! :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기